- Shipping & Delivery
- All items are ready to be shipped unless otherwise specified, custom or altered items will take longer. Finished items ship within a few business days but may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances ( I live in Portland OR, it rains a lot and I am on foot). I will keep in touch however should your items take longer to get into the mail than normal.
Shipping costs include delivery but do not include Insurance. I occasionally purchase insurance for higher priced items and overseas shipments, please contact us for further pricing information.
- Returns & Replacements
- All items are sold as is and purchases are final. My handmade items are made with vintage textiles. Be sure to inspect the product photos carefully and if you have any questions concerning flaws or stains inherent in vintage textiles, please feel free to ask for close ups of any flaws. I do my best to represent my products truthfully and use only quality materials when constructing my garments.
- Sizes are listed in the descriptions, so be sure to check the sizes before purchasing and if you have any questions, please ask. I'm always happy to help and will answer all questions as quickly as possible.
- Replacements are impossible since all items are one of a kind and not reproducible, however I can offer store credit for the cost of the item if you are not happy with your purchase. I am usually willing to apply credit toward a custom order for a similar item, depending on availability of materials but there will be an extra cost for custom orders. I do charge applicable shipping costs on items which are purchased with store credit.
- Please contact me, for inquiries about custom orders or possible alterations to existing items, to adjust shipping for multiple orders, or any other questions you may have before purchasing.
- Payment & Pricing
Currently accepting only PayPal payments.
- Viewing Orders
- You can check the status of your current orders by logging in and choosing "your account".